Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapters 34 - 41: Paths Crossed

...And everyone's back together again! Unsurprisingly, the first separation is one of the shortest, lasting only ~20 chapters (I'm not spoiling anything, really -- you should have seen it coming). Also, a new character! I really do love the breadth and depth of all of Jordan's characters, and at this point I think it's fair to say that he will continue to add characters. If I recall correctly, some are more pivotal for filling in the blank spaces around the main characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if (much later) one or two 'filler' characters could be skipped. Not now, though! Everything is great! Read like words are water and your mind is a desert.

At this point, Chapter 36: Web of the Pattern introduces a lovable new character, and Chapter 37: The Long Chase, is a daring rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you today? Walking on the slopes of Dragonmount? Fishing in the Aryth Ocean? Feel free to comment!