Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chapters 47 - End: Declarations

Seriously. Awesome.

I mean, you'll know what I'm talking about when you read it, but I cannot even begin to explain how long the suspense has been building for this book's ending. Make sure to pay particular attention to Chapter 47: The Grave is No Bar to My Call (if you've read anything in The Great Hunt, you'll know what it's about), and the last chapter (not to be confused with the epilogue). And it's not even over! There's another book to come!

In summary: Read the whole of The Great Hunt. It will undoubtedly blow you away.

Last update: My lovely wife has done me a huge favor, and located a new-to-me copy of The Dragon Reborn while we were on vacation -- let the Dragon once again ride on the winds of time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you today? Walking on the slopes of Dragonmount? Fishing in the Aryth Ocean? Feel free to comment!