Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A small aside

I know, I know, I should be telling you what I've read about, but I just heard that Sanderson has finished his first draft of Memory of Light, and I wanted to take a moment and say that I am totally jazzed about it! I've been waiting for this series to come to its conclusion for the majority of my life, and I have to say, I think Sanderson was the right choice to bring it home.

I should also mention that Brandon Sanderson did his own reread of the Wheel of Time series (the directory of his posts can be found here), and has listed some of his own thoughts about the books. It will be interesting to follow along, and see where the esteemed author and I diverge.

So, bear with me while I have a nerd moment. Rand al'Thor, wielding Callandor, walking into what I can only imagine is the Dark One's happy home in the Great Blight... seriously awesome.

Carry on. Nerd time is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you today? Walking on the slopes of Dragonmount? Fishing in the Aryth Ocean? Feel free to comment!